Book Tickets Now
Limited time slots have been provided in accordance with the Covid-19 social distancing restrictions. By proceeding to book you are confirming agreement to the following Terms & Conditions:
- BOOKING ONLINE IS ESSENTIAL – WALK INS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
- Can all people in booking arrive at check in together at the booking time
- Babies under 12 MONTHS are free and do not require a ticket. All other visitors must pay admission.
- Each ten minute time slot has space to book in 10 people to accommodate social distancing on arrival and to avoid queues. There is no time limit on your visit once inside the farm.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times
- Please comply with all directions from our staff and with all signage at the farm.
- Teas, coffees, deserts, ice-creams and snacks are available from the Coffee Shop but picnics are welcome
- The Fire Engine is unable to run at the moment due to regulations
- A booking fee WILL NOT be added to your booking
- Face masks are mandatory in our coffee shop and in areas where it may be difficult to social distance (if you have an exemption we will accept proof of same.
- Please understand that we are operating at a reduced capacity so every time slot counts to us as a small business. Tickets are non-refundable. Any change of date or time will require at least 24 hours notice (notice to be given during our opening times of 10am and 5.30pm and will not be accepted as being given when we are closed) and will be subject to availability. No changes or cancellations will be put in place after the date and time has passed. Any cancellation or refund fees charged to us by Stripe or Paypal will be deducted by them prior to any agreed refund.