Book Tickets Now
Limited time slots have been provided in accordance with the Covid-19 social distancing restrictions. By proceeding to book you are confirming agreement to the following Terms & Conditions:
- Please book all Tickets online to avoid disappointment
- Walk ins will be accepted only if there is availability
- Can all people in booking arrive at check in together
- Babies under 12 MONTHS are free and do not require a ticket. All other visitors must pay admission.
- Each ten minute time slot has 10 spaces for people to accommodate social distancing on arrival and to avoid queues. There is no time limit on your visit once inside the farm.
- Please arrive at the time specified in your booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times
- Please comply with all directions from our staff and with all signage at the farm.
- Please follow the one way system around the farm
- Teas, coffees, deserts, ice-creams and snacks are available from the Coffee Shop but picnics are welcome
- The Fire Engine is unable to run at the moment due to regulations
- A booking fee WILL NOT be added to your booking
- Face masks are mandatory in our coffee shop and in areas where it may be difficult to social distance (if you have an exemption we will accept proof of same.
- Please understand that we are operating at a reduced capacity so every time slot counts to us as a small business. Tickets are non-refundable. Any change of date or time will require at least 24 hours notice and will be subject to availability. Any cancellation or refund fees charged to us by Stripe or Paypal will be deducted by them prior to any agreed refund.